What is Two Factor Authentication?
Two-factor authentication is an extra layer of security for your Apple ID designed to ensure that you're the only person who can access your account, even if someone knows your password.
Our product does not support Two Factor Authentication so that will need to be turned off.
For iPhone 7 Devices
Yes, Two Factor Authentication can be disabled from the Apple ID Management page:
- On a computer, open the web browser and go to appleid.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password, then click the Sign In icon.
- Enter the six-digit verification code displayed on all your Apple devices that are using the same Apple ID.
- In the Security section, click Edit.
- Scroll to the TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION section and click Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication.
- Click Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication to confirm.
- Follow the prompts to select three Security Questions and enter the answers correctly, then click Continue.
- Confirm your Birthday and Rescue email, then click Continue.
- Click Done.
For additional information regarding Two Factor Authentication, please visit the Apple support page (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915)
For Older iPhone devices
Instructions to Turn Off Two Factor Authentication:
To turn off two-factor authentication, sign in to your Apple ID account page athttps://appleid.apple.com/ and click Edit in the Security section.
Then click Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication.
Then proceed back to the parent dashboard to configure the child's phone onto your account.