If your child deleted the phone or if the text message download link did not arrive on the phone do the following:
1. Log in at www.mymobilewatchdog.com
2. Click on your child's tab
3. Click on the device tab
4. Click the resend download button
5. Follow the prompts to configure your child's new phone
How to Install My Mobile Watchdog on Your Child's Android Phone
1. Enable "Unknown Sources" in Settings.
This is the most important step for installing the My Mobile Watchdog app on your child's Android. Without enabling this option you won’t be able to install the application. To enable Unknown Sources go to Settings > Security and check the box next to” Unknown Sources “. A dialogue box may pop-up asking you to confirm the action, just tap OK to confirm.
2. Click on the link sent to your child's device to download the application.
If you did not receive the text message on your child's phone, click here to resend the link.
3. Locate and install the app.
Use the File Manager and find the mmwd.apk download. Open the app to start the installation.
4. Open the My Mobile Watchdog app and login
Login to the app to connect the phone to the My Mobile Watchdog system.
5. That's it!
Once the phone is successfully configured it should immediately begin synchronizing data to My Mobile Watchdog.