My Mobile Watchdog supports Android and Apple devices with cellular service.
Android devices allow parents the best set of features to monitor and protect your child while they are using a cellphone.
You can do the following:
- Read text messages
- See photos sent or received through the standard messaging application
- View phone calls made/received
- Monitor or block specific sites the internet through our custom internet browser
- Location tracking
- Time blocking
- Notification if a stranger contacts your child
- Reporting feature
You can view the following:
- View calls made/received
- View messages and photos sent/received through the messaging app.
- View contacts registered on the child's phone
- View apps installed
- View websites accessed via Safari
- View location
- Blocking/Time Block is not available for Apple devices.
- Deleted messages are not captured by the iCloud backup.
- The child will need an Apple ID and password
- The child's phone will need to have an active and current iCloud backup
- The device must have wireless/data cellular service
- Parents must have a desktop/laptop computer